EXPOSED! Discover the Step-by-Step
Hacks of Having a Successful Application to Live, Work & Study in Canada!

FREE SIGN UP Below: Join the 1% of Successful Immigration Candidates…

Was your Last Application to Live or Study in Canada Successful?


If yes, are you confident it’ll be accepted if you reapply?


Hmm…what a deep question.


Through my years of expertise as an immigration consultant officer, 90% of failed application has been because candidates didn’t know the basics of a successful immigration to live, work and study in Canada.


If you don’t want to be the next victim, then here’s a lucrative offer for you to steal all my free tips on a successful immigration.




Was IELTS Tough for you or Stories of Failures from Friends has Discouraged You?


Forget about that now and be calm!


I’ve also decided to send to you Golden IELTS Crushing Tips to Get a Canadian Band Level Score of 8(CLB-8)…


So, when next you walk into that exam room to write your IELTS, you’ll be going in confident.


Note: If you know you wouldn’t open the mails, please don’t input your email account.


I spent time, energy and resources into creating a masterpiece that would also save you from been a victim of immigration consultant scams…



Customers reviews

I am grateful and happy with Baccalaureate Consult for their help with my USA visitor Visa Application. My approval was more like a miracle, because majority of Nigerians that applied immediately after the Covid -19 exigencies got refusal, but this amazing organisation gave me useful guidance that led to my approval. Due to their excellent service and exceptional job with my application, I recommend this great consult to anyone who want to travel abroad.

Mrs F. Grace
During one of my searches online for a reliable agency that would assist my family for out Canada Permanent Resident application, I came across Baccalaureate Consult. They helped with our WES Verifications and then trained I and my husband for the IELTS test, of which we had an overall band score of 8.0 each. After which our application was submitted to IRCC and i am glad to say we’ve received our COPR(Confirmation of Permanent Resident). I and my family are currently preparing to travel to Canada now and everything is going as planned. I want to say thank you to Baccalaureate Consult for their amazing support and help.

Ms. Modupe Morawo
I’m really happy to share my IELTS testimony. I initially enrolled for the General training with LIT3RACY EDUCATION but along the line I switched to Academic. After my training, I was able to have 8.5-Listening, 7.5-Reading, 8.0-Speaking and 7.0-Writing, which was far above the required band score for my study visa. I am so grateful to all LIT3RACY EDUCATION brilliant tutors and I recommend them to everyone around so you can achieve your desired IELTS scores.
Bukola Taiwo


Most frequent questions and answers

I’m an international student in Canada. Can I work while studying?

You may be eligible to work in Canada while studying, if your study permit includes a condition that says you can work on or off campus. You must also meet all the other requirements. You can only start working in Canada when you start your study program. You can’t work before your studies begin.

Work on or off Campus
As a study permit holder, you may be able to work on-campus or off-campus without getting a work permit. Make sure you meet the requirements before you find a job.

Work as a co-op Student or Intern
You will need to get a work permit if your study program includes a required co-op or internship placement. Find out how to apply for a co-op work permit.

Work after you Graduate
You may also be able to apply for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP) to continue working in Canada after you graduate. Find out if you’re eligible for a PGWP.

Do I need a permit to study in Canada?

Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. Some people in specific situations may not. Learn more about who needs a study permit.

You should apply for a study permit before coming to Canada. Only some people can apply for a study permit from within Canada. Before you apply, you must have a letter of acceptance from a designated learning institution in Canada.

When should I apply for my study permit?

Apply as soon as you receive your letter of acceptance. The times needed to process your application may vary among visa offices. Check our application processing times for details.

How do I apply for a study permit?

You should apply for a study permit before coming to Canada. Make sure you have a letter of acceptance from a designated learning institution in Canada before you apply.

You should apply online for a study permit, whether you’re outside of Canada or already in Canada. If you can’t apply online because of a disability or because there’s a problem with the online application, you can apply on paper.

I’ve applied to extend my study permit. Can I travel outside Canada and be able to return?

Yes. You can leave Canada and return as long as your visitor visa or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is still valid. If your visitor visa or eTA is expired, you must apply for and receive a new one before you leave.

There’s only one exception to this. You may be able to re-enter Canada with an expired visitor visa (not an expired eTA) if:

you only visit the United States or St. Pierre and Miquelon and
you return to Canada before your study permit expires.
When you return to Canada
If your study permit is still valid, or we extended your permit while you were away, we may let you enter as a student.

If we’re still processing your study permit extension, we may let you enter as a visitor. In this case, you can’t study until you get your extended study permit. The officer at the port of entry may also ask you to prove you have enough money to support yourself in Canada.

A border officer may have some questions for you when you arrive back in Canada. If the officer believes there’s reason to refuse your re-entry, you won’t be able to re-enter Canada. The officer may ask you for a copy of your extension application, the fee payment receipt, or any other document to prove you applied for an extension.

If you’re from the United States, Greenland or St. Pierre and Miquelon
You can re-apply for a new study permit and pay the fees at the port of entry if you’re a:

citizen or a permanent resident of the U.S.
resident of Greenland, or
resident of St. Pierre and Miquelon.
Doing this means you’ll get your study permit faster. Once you’re in Canada, you must withdraw your previous application to extend your study permit. Use our web form and select ‘Withdrawal of application’ under Type of application/enquiry.

What Clients Say?

enter Your ACCURATE Details Below
to Get Started For FREE!

Your subscription could not be saved. Please try again.

Your subscription has been successful.

Live, Work & Study Canada 

Expert Secrets Tips to Fulfil Your Travel Dream! 

The SMS field must contain between 6 and 19 digits and include the country code without using +/0 (e.g. 1xxxxxxxxxx for the United States)

This is not a part of Facebook website, Facebook Inc. It is also not part of Google website or Alphabet Inc.


Additionally, this site is not endorsed by Facebook or Google in any way.


FACEBOOK and GOOGLE is a trademark of FACEBOOK Inc and ALPHABET Inc respectively

© 2021. All Rights Reserved.